Join Our Team
GARDEN CENTRE STAFF
Canadale Nurseries is a family-owned and operated garden centre and nursery since 1955 in beautiful St. Thomas, ON.
We strive to be the best garden centre and nursery possible, providing excellence in quality, customer service, selection and gardening success.
Our staff are friendly, knowledgeable, passionate about plants & people, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
If you think you would be a good candidate to join our team this season, we are seeking applicants who are:
- Friendly, energetic, and approachable.
- Able to maintain a positive attitude and work environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to multitask and work in a fast-paced atmosphere.
- Enthusiasm for our products, services, and events.
- Willing to work in/outdoors in all weather conditions with live plant material.
- Availability to work various shifts, including days, weekends, and holidays.
- Reliable and responsible.
- Cashier experience a plus.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, we want to hear from you! We are currently hiring the following positions:
- Full Time Seasonal (35-40+ hours/week)
- Part Time Seasonal (20-30+ hours/week)
- High School (Weekends and Evenings)
- Front Gate Greeters
Canadale Nurseries embraces diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite all qualified applicants to apply.
To apply please send a cover letter, resume and completed application form (available below) to email@example.com.
We thank you for your interest in obtaining employment with our organization, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.